sabato 28 giugno 2014

In Love and in Friendship.



"Do you know what? Or you are with me or you aren’t with me. I’m tired to follow you. In Love you don’t follow anyone. If you want to stay here, stay… Otherwise like a boat, you go adrift or along your way, careless of all. I can try thousand times, but if you don’t want to stop yourself, now, I must have the strength and the courage to stop myself, look at you and say goodbye. Don’t chase anyone. In Love and in Friendship you can only love."


In italiano -


"Sai che c’è? O ci sei o non ci sei. Sono stanca di inseguire. In amore non si insegue nessuno. O vuoi esserci o come una barca, vai alla deriva o lungo la tua strada, incurante di tutto. Posso provarci mille volte, ma se non vuoi fermarti, ad un certo punto, devo avere la forza ed il coraggio di fermarmi, guardarti e, dirti addio. Non si insegue nessuno. Si ama e basta."

0 commenti:

Posta un commento